Friday 11 March 2011

Oh the excitement...

You could say I woke up with a start this morning. It normally takes me ages to crawl out of bed on Friday mornings and this morning was no exception. I always have a quick peek at my e-mails on my phone and I'm lying in bed, still half asleep, squinting at my little phone screen and there is a response from Wild Rose Press. Still squinting I gingerly open it, mentally preparing myself for the thanks but no thanks response - only it wasn't!

They liked the synop of Too Hot to Handle and would like to to see the first three chapters! Well, I haven't moved that quickly off my bed in a long time I tell you :-D

Now, the rational side of my brain knows of course, that they may still come back and say on reflection this isn't right for them, but the little girl in me has been doing excited cartwheels all day. Figuratively speaking, of course - I don't think the baby would appreciate me doing actual cartwheels, even I could still manage them...

And the kids would probably call the men in the white coats and have me carted off, once they had stopped laughing of course.

So, watch this space...

Eeek and Squeal and Eeek!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Doris! That's wonderful news. I'm so pleased for you! :o)

    ReplyDelete