Sunday 29 July 2012

Six Sentence Sunday

It's been a while and I'm glad to be back. Today's six come from my shortie The Dating Game, part of Evernight's Lover Unexpected Sappho Anthology, which releases August 10th.




In this scene the old friends are reunited, and Tirath is clearly in some sort of trouble. Rosie offers comfort.



Rosie allowed herself one precious moment of pulling Tirath tighter into her. She inhaled deeply, stroking her hands up and down Tirath’s sides in an effort to soothe her anxiety, ruthlessly ignoring the tingles of awareness travelling up through her finger tips at the contact of silky, bare skin when her hands settled on her exposed back. Tirath sighed and snuggled in deeper for a second, her breasts brushing against Rosie’s, before she shook her head and stepped out of Rosie’s embrace.
Heat stained her cheeks and she didn’t look at her.
“I’m sorry, that was mean of me. I don’t… I mean… oh fuck it all.”


Do make sure you check out the other authors participating in Six Sentence Sunday here.
Have a great Sunday, folks! 

1 comment: