Sunday 17 February 2013

#SexySnippets from Sol And The Magic Fingers week #2


Happy Sunday, folks. It's time for another Sexy Snippets - seven sexy sentences taken from a wip or published work to tease you with.

My seven this week are coming from Sol And The Magic Fingers, which releases on Tuesday!!

*squeals in excitement*


****


"You are so beautiful, all soft and round as a woman ought to be."
Tears seeped out from under Karen's closed eyelids, as he paid homage to her curves with his lips and tongue and erased the hurt left behind by Jason's constant criticism of her body.
"My husband used to say I was fat."
"Then he was a fool, who didn't deserve you. I do not understand this modern fascination with stick insects. A woman needs to have flesh for me to hold onto, as I bury my cock inside her sweet cunt and curvy ass." His hands slipped lower still, and he ran his fingers through her soaking slit and up to her forbidden passage.

****

*swoons a little*

I didn't have the cover to share last week, but I have it now, and I must say I'm in love with it...



Breaking your e-reader at the end of a long and trying day is enough to send any woman over the edge. Karen's one treat are her naughty stories. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
Saucy stories in the old library? It doesn't seem likely, but when Karen is sent home with an odd looking reading device magic happens at the touch of her fingers. Is the drop dead gorgeous man she encounters real or just a flight of her imagination?
Caught in a weekend of sexual delight, will she lose her heart, as well as her inhibitions? And is there any future for the two of them?


Till next week, folks. Have a great Sunday, and don't forget to check out the other fantastic authors participating in Sexy Snippets.

Why not join us next week? Sign up will reopen Monday HERE.

You can also find us on Facebook and Twitter.




22 comments:

  1. Can't wait for this one D!

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds great, and I love that she has curves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone needs a Sol in their lives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep that would be nice for sure :-)

      Delete
  4. That's the kind of man we all need.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cover <3 Yay for a woman with curves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great snippet - Gotta love a man who understands a woman is supposed to have curves. And the cover is divine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes and isn't it Rebecca. I so love that cover :-)

      Delete
  7. OMG, Doris. That was absolutely delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sexy seven Doris! And love the cover :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooh nice. Very hot. Best of luck with the release.

    ReplyDelete
  10. For most rеcent news уou have to go
    to see world-wide-web and on intеrnet I fοunԁ thіs webѕitе аs a bеѕt web page for hottest updates.


    Feеl fгee to vіsіt my pаge :
    : http://minitren.es

    ReplyDelete