Wednesday 21 March 2012

Lucky Seven

Faye Roberson tagged me in this fun little thing making the rounds on the writing circuit.







Here are the rules:

1. Go to page 77 of your current MS
2. Go to line 7
3. Copy down the next 7 lines – sentences or paragraphs – and post them as they’re written. No cheating.
4. Tag 7 other authors

Now my current MS isn't long enough yet, so these 7 lines are from my just submitted MS  Too Cold To Love, Book Two of The Giovanni Clan. This is unedited :-)

"Ok, let me have it then, what have I done?"
Elise took a deep breath and hissed the words," Don't you think a woman deserves to be asked before you take chances on impregnating her? And not just that... How dare you?"
Waves of righteous indignation poured off her, but that wasn't what froze Marco to the spot. It was the barely concealed desperation he sensed under those hasty words, designed to wound him.
"You don't need to worry about that Elise, and do you really think so little of me?"

And now I tag:

1. Raven McAllan
2. Cherie Nicholls
3. Jorja Lovett
4. Alyssa Fox
5. Arya Gray
6. Tory Michaels
7. Kiru Taye


No worries, if you don't want to participate. This is just a bit of fun :-)

7 comments:

  1. looking forward to reading the next seven lines, and the previous and the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I just checked p77 of Into The Wild - jail scene!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for tagging me. :) Love your six.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool and I love your seven. Thanks for tagging me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all :-D

    Jail scene eh, Jorja. I wanna see those seven!!!

    Only just missed a certain pineapple scene with mine, lol!

    ReplyDelete