Sunday 24 June 2012

Six Sentence Sunday from Tiger Scars

Welcome back to my little corner of Six Sentence Sunday.

Today I bring you another snippet from Tiger Scars, which releases July 9th.



In this, their first proper scene, Ink had ordered Cherie to strip, something she found incredibly difficult to do. Not only is she a fuller figured lady, but she has many scars, emotionally and physically. Ink forces her to confront her demons, to help her heal.



"Shall I tell you what I see?" He lifted her breast out of the way so that the deep wound was clearly visible in the mirror. "I see a woman who survived. A strong woman, who should wear her scars with pride. A woman with curves a man wants to get lost in. I see my woman."

Till next week, folks. Enjoy the rest of your weekend and don't forget to check out the other awesome authors participating in Six Sentence Sunday here

12 comments:

  1. This hero sounds like my kind of man. Thanks, Doris, for writing about a fuller figured woman :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this six Doris! Ink is the kind of man all women need. I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks DeAnna. I know, I fell hopelessly in love with him when I wrote this story!

      Delete
  3. I've just acquired another book boyfriend after reading that. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked how you had him see the true beauty in a woman, what is on the inside, in the heart. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Ink certainly does that. Thank you :-)

      Delete
  5. Sigh...what's not to love about this guy? Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, Lila, he has plenty of faults, but he does love Cherie :-)

      Delete