Friday 5 July 2013

Flash Fiction Friday - The Waiting Room #FFF

Ready for your Friday Flash?



Well, as far as waiting rooms went this one was certainly different. The red leather sofas made an interesting contrast to the sterile white. The donors weren't supposed to interact, but I couldn't help sneak a glance at the man sitting in the chair opposite. The paper suit didn't look as ridiculous on him as mine felt. No man should look this good, when I was barely holding onto my dignity.
He smiled at me and my world tilted a little.
"You too, huh? First time?" he asked.

I could only nod, as the door opened on the other side.
 ****

Friday Flashers have 100 words to tell a story from the provided picture prompt. Do check out the other flashers. You won't be disappointed. :-)
Till next week, folks.
D x


3 comments:

  1. I love your take on the pic. I hope all went ok with the donation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interpretation of the picture! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete