Wednesday 26 February 2014

#MWTease from Through the Dom's Lens #bdsm #interracial



In today's MWTease hosted by the lovely Sandra Bunino, I thought I would go back to my Interracial BDSM romance Through the Dom's Lens.

This releases in just six days!!

To lead you into the scene:

Sally has just seen the pictures Junsako took of her in Shibari Suspension, and she can't bear to look at them, so she she has screamed red...



Sally knew she was screaming, yet she didn't seem able to stop, and the fact that Junsako released her immediately just made her burst into tears. God, she couldn't do this. She was an utter failure. She couldn't even look at a picture of herself naked. She should just go, but she couldn't do that either. Junsako's dark hand on her thigh made her cry harder. He drew lazy circles over it, up and down one leg and then the other. She couldn't understand what he was saying to her, as he'd once again lapsed into Japanese, but his solid warm frame surrounded her. His arm rested against her back, not restraining her, but offering his silent support, and she hung her head and hid behind the curtain of her hair.
"Shhh, pet. It's okay. Just let it all out."
He gave her a gentle nudge, and she fell against his chest. He rolled his chair away from his desk and that dreadful picture of her fatty self, and then leaned down to pick something up. In the next instant the towel she had dropped earlier appeared around her shoulders, and she hiccupped her thanks into his chest.
He continued to hold her, a quiet, reassuring presence until finally she sat up. Junsako tugged her hair behind her ears, and the concern in his face almost made her burst into tears again.
"Do you want to tell me what that was all about, pet?"
She shook her head, and annoyance replaced the concern in his onyx eyes and it sent a shiver of ice cold dread down her spine.
"I shall rephrase that, girl. You will tell me what had you so spooked that you shouted red."
She didn't know what possessed her, but she stuck her tongue out and shook her head.
"No. You said I could use my safe word, so I did. You can't make me … ow."
The slap to her thigh hurt—really hurt, and he looked so pissed off with her, that had she been able to she would have taken several steps back. Heck, who was she kidding? She would have fled the room. However she was still sat on his lap, and he looked just about ready to put her over his knee, and that thought really shouldn’t turn her on, should it?
No doubt if he if he did that, it wouldn’t be an enjoyable experience, but he would make it hurt. She had pissed him off, perhaps even tested his patience too much. It was on the tip of her tongue to say red again. He wouldn't push the issue then, but what would that achieve, apart from displeasing him? She wasn't a coward and she wanted, no, needed this. If she chickened out now, she would never experience the full impact of true submission. Still it was one thing to know that, another to voice it out loud.
"I-I'll just go, shall I?" she said instead of the words on her heart.
Another, just as stinging swat to her other thigh made her bite her lip to stop from crying out. This one left an angry red hand print on her pale skin, and her tummy did a merry somersault at that visible mark left by him.
Her clit tingled and her nipples pushed against the arms she had folded over them, and she grew wet again. He would notice, dammit, and what would he think of her?
She was a fucking head case that's what she was. Why did he bother with her?
"You're not going anywhere, pet, until we've discussed what just happened. Why did you react like that? Was it seeing yourself in that pose? I'll keep your identity secret. No one will know it is you in that picture and—"
"Stop, please, just stop. I … I can't. I'm ugly and fat, and that picture is—"
Junsako's growl in answer stopped her. It was a sound not unlike a wild animal would make, and it was also one of the sexiest sounds she'd ever heard. Her skin tightened, and the fine hair on her body rose in response to that animalistic sound and the leashed aggression she sensed in him. His muscles coiled underneath her, and his fingers dug into her face painfully, as he yanked her chin up to make her look at him.
Flecks of yellow appeared in his dark eyes. Like swirling storm clouds on a summer's day they warned of impending disaster. By rights she ought to have been frightened, but it had the opposite effect on her. Her whole body went limp at the show of his dominance, as he pinned her in place with the intensity of his look.
"Are you calling me a liar, girl?"
The question confused her and she tried to shake her head, but he had an iron grip on her. He slid his hand down to her throat and squeezed. Not so hard that she couldn't breathe, but hard enough to make her worry and sit perfectly still. The blanket slipped off her shoulders, and she paid it no heed. She daren't, not with him studying her so intently. She knew deep down that he would not take this too far, even if she couldn't explain to herself how she knew that. She just did, and she realized with a start that she trusted him. Time would tell if that trust was misplaced. After all, she had trusted before, and it had all ended in heartache.
"I don't understand, Sir. I haven't—"
The pressure on her throat tightened, until she wheezed. Panic set in for that brief moment until he relaxed his hand a fraction and her breathing calmed down again.

"I took those pictures. Pictures of a beautiful woman, who gave me her submission. I see a work of art, the lines of her body displayed for my enjoyment. I see curves and flesh that I can hold onto while I fuck. An ass I want to bury my cock in, tits made for my cushions, and thighs to hold me tight as I thrust into my pet. I see you, all of you, and you're beautiful."


Sometimes doing a favor can change your life forever.       
Never one to rate her curves, Sally thinks her glamorous sister has lost the plot. Stand in for her at a photo shoot with the most sought after bondage photographer ever?
She'll be laughed out of the studio, or arrested, or both. However, the temptation to actually meet the man she's been secretly lusting after for months proves too hard to resist.
Junsako cannot believe his eyes, when Sally turns up. It's been a long time since the Dom in him felt such an instant pull to anyone. All those curves will look beautiful in Shibari suspension, and Sally proves to be a born submissive. If only she would let go of her body issues and see the beautiful woman he sees through his lens. 
Only one thing to do—convince her—with as much kinky sex as possible.

Releases March 4th

*****

Do check out the other fabulous authors, who have signed up to tease you over the hump.

D x

10 comments:

  1. Love the last paragraph of your tease. thanks for sharing the excerpt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Junsako! A totally awesome tease, Doris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, great tease!! Yeah, that last paragraph had me. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic tease, Doris! I think every women can identify with her. I love how you show her reaction and his response. Very nice.

    Much luck with your new release! You're on fire!

    Thanks for joining the tease each week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you know how much I love this...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah. Such a beautiful scene.

    Sorry it took so long to get here. I've been editing.

    ReplyDelete