Tuesday 4 March 2014

#squee Through the Dom's Lens is here! #ReleaseDay @evernightpub #bdsm #interracial

*does the crazy shimmy*

It's release day for Through the Dom's Lens, so, I'm just a tad excited. In fact I'll be bouncing all over the internet for a few days, as I shout about this story.

I vividly recall when my muse first threw this idea at me. I had agreed to participate in a BDSM anthology and I woke up one morning with Sally in my ear, having an argument with her sister. Being the dutiful author I am, I sat down to write that conversation.

Junsako introduced himself. He was very polite and very Dom like, and then promptly stopped talking to me, and the story ground to a halt. I had a conversation with my critique partner, the awesome Raven McAllan, at the time, and this is what she said.

"Doris, don't take this the wrong way, but something is off here. I don't know what, but do you know what I mean?"

As per usual she was right. I was trying to force the issue, and that's just never going to work. You see my muse is a contrary being, and there is no arguing with her. Such is the joy of being a panster. When it works, my fingers fly, when it doesn't...

*shrugs*

I've learnt to trust in the process, so in the end I ended up writing something different for that Anthology, and this story was shelved for a while, until my muse send me searching for a visual for Master J.


I found it in Tyson Beckford, and wouldn't you know it, my fingers started flying, and Through the Dom's Lens took on a life of its own. To do Sally and Junsako justice the story needed to be much longer than anthology length, which is why it wasn't working before.

Easy to say that with hindsight, lol.

These two quickly morphed into two of my favourite characters, and I hope readers will fall in love with them as much as I did when I was writing. Sally has a lot of body issues to overcome, and Junsako is just the man to help her with those.

Here is an exclusive excerpt of Master J in action - Enjoy!

A door opened, and she didn't need to turn around to know it was him. His scent alone alerted her to his presence. The subtle shift in the ambience of the room that meant her whole body tightened in need. The fine hair on her arms rose, and her heart was trying to give itself a cardiac arrest. Never had Sally been this affected by any man before. She was no innocent, but no man had ever made her slick her panties just by his presence.
"Raise your head into the light for me, pet."
She responded to the silken command in those velvet tones immediately, and she could hear the laughter and approval when he added.
"Good girl. You're beautiful without all the war paint. I don't ever want to see you wear it again when you're with me, is that clear?"
"Yes, Master J."
"Call me Sir, pet. I haven't earned the right to demand you call me your Master—yet."
The way he said yet sent a rush of heat through her body. It had a possessive quality to it that she yearned to see more of. It was a direct contrast to her last so-called boyfriend, who had taken possessive to a whole new level of abusive. She pushed those thoughts away. Sally hadn't thought about him in ages, and she would not let unwelcome memories spoil this moment.
Junsako watched her patiently, and she took a deep breath.
"O-Okay … Sir."
His smile in answer sent the warmth of his approval through her veins, and he nodded and grew serious.
"Drop your robe off your shoulders and let me see you."
Sally complied, heat filling her cheeks at the thought of being that exposed to him, especially as all of his concentration was now on her. He murmured his instructions as he took pictures, and she had no choice but to follow those quiet demands. Only the click of the camera, the rustle of his clothes, and their combined breathing could be heard in the stillness of the room.
"That's my girl. Don't hide from me. Let me see those curves."
For what seemed like ages Sally twirled this way and that, whilst he took picture after picture, until finally he stepped into her view and put the digital camera down on a tripod.
He frowned when she tried to cover her breasts, and she hastily dropped her arms to the side.
"Better," he said, and her mouth went dry when she saw what he now held in his hands. It was a long length of crimson bondage rope, and he ran it through his fingers repeatedly as he studied her.
"Now that you're relaxed enough with the camera, I'm going to Shibari tie you. Just a simple design to start with, I think. Did Aikiri give you your safeword?"
"Yes, Sir."
"Which is?" he asked, his eyes crinkling up at the corners giving away his Japanese mother as surely as the straight black hair that kept falling into one eye. The color of his skin spoke of his American father, a combination that made him rather unique. Her fingers itched to touch him, but she knew better than to try.
"Red to stop, Sir. Green for okay, and yellow if I'm not sure of anything."
He stepped closer still and gently ran the rope over her collar bone and across her breasts. Instantly her nipples beaded into hard little nubs of pure need. He noticed of course, because that smile of his grew positively sinful, and he repeated the motion, until Sally couldn't hold back her whimper of excitement.
"And what color are we now, pet?" he asked.
"Green, Sir."
Sally grimaced at the breathy quality of her reply and sucked her breath in when he trailed that rope lower, across the quivering skin of her rounded tummy down to her mound. She spread her legs automatically, and he murmured his approval into her ear.
"Good girl. You're so wet for me already, and we've barely started."
She screwed her eyes shut, as heat flooded her cheeks. By rights she ought to be mortified, but the almost reverent tones in which he praised her responses left no room for shame. Just heated arousal, which flushed her skin, as he ran the soft rope through her slick folds with just enough pressure to tease.
"I'm going to do something else, to make sure you truly let go, my love. I can almost see those thoughts swirling in your brain." He cupped her face, his own so close that his hot breath skittered across her skin like a sensual embrace.
"Look at me."
Her eyes fluttered open to see him studying her, and he kissed her nose softly.
"That's my girl. I'm going to blindfold you, to make this easier on you. Let all those thoughts go, and just allow yourself to feel. I'll keep you safe, pet. That's my job, and I'm very good at it."
On any other man that would have sounded boastful, but he simply stated the truth, and Sally knew that. Heaven knows she'd researched him enough beforehand. For the life of her she couldn’t get her voice to work, however, so she simply looked up at him and nodded.
His smile of approval made her insides dance in joy, and her heart missed a beat when he produced a silken blindfold and tied it around her eyes.
"Color, pet?"
Sally tried to respond, she really did, but the unintelligible sound she produced didn't make any sense to her. It must have been enough for him, though, because he chuckled and tightened that rope left between her legs so much that she had to stand on tiptoes and lean into him with a gasp of pleasure.
"That's it, my love." His murmured assurance grounded her as every stroke of his hands, and every brush of the rope against her skin pitched her arousal higher. Time stood still as he wove the rope with exquisite skill, encasing her body, until she was held in the tightest of embraces, secure in the knowledge that he had her.
By the time her feet lifted off the floor, she was already floating, his voice her anchor in the maelstrom of sensation overload she found herself in. Tears seeped out from behind the blindfold, tears he swiped away with his fingertips, always there, always checking her, reassuring, his touch everywhere at once.
"Fly for me."
She sighed into the kiss, which followed that whispered demand. A kiss so gentle, yet so all-encompassing that she started crying in earnest. Held by the ropes, suspended in the air, he surrounded her, and then she was free. Rocking gently to and fro, free from all the stress and worry she'd been carrying around, her heartbeat slowed and her breathing evened, as she just felt.




Blurb:
Sometimes doing a favor can change your life forever.      

Never one to rate her curves, Sally thinks her glamorous sister has lost the plot. Stand in for her at a photo shoot with the most sought after bondage photographer ever?

She'll be laughed out of the studio, or arrested, or both. However, the temptation to actually meet the man she's been secretly lusting after for months proves too hard to resist.

Junsako cannot believe his eyes, when Sally turns up. It's been a long time since the Dom in him felt such an instant pull to anyone. All those curves will look beautiful in Shibari suspension, and Sally proves to be a born submissive. If only she would let go of her body issues and see the beautiful woman he sees through his lens.

Only one thing to do—convince her—with as much kinky sex as possible.


To celebrate release day, I'm giving away a $10 GC HERE. So do hop on over and say hi.

Have a great day, folks.

D xxx

4 comments:

  1. Yummy excerpt as always! Thanks Doris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the excerpt - thanks for sharing, and for sharing your Release Day excitement with us :) !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hopping by :-)

      Delete