Monday 26 January 2015

Meet Charm from @JaceyHolbrand's #newrelease Charmed #scifi #mfm @evernightpub

Those Mondays sure come round fast, don't they? Just as well I have a rather yummy story to take your mind off that fact. Take it away, Jacey :-)

*****

Thank you for having me on your blog! I’m happy to be here today to let your readers know about my newest release, ‘Charmed’, from my series, The Glorious Guild of Lady Windsurfer. The heroine of the story is here to talk about spending a day with a reader.

Greetings readers! My name is Charm, and like my author, I’m happy to be here today. I live in the future in a world that is vastly changed from what you all know. There have been terrible wars and environmental disasters. Tent communes have sprung up in major cities everywhere. This is the setting I grew up in. If I were to spend a day, a whole twenty four hours, with a reader, I’d rather travel back in time than have them come to mine. Upon my midnight arrival in a past Las Vegas, I’d want to go to a club, see what it’d be like to dance, listen to the music and drink. Afterwards, a visit to a cafĂ© to have an early morning breakfast would be great. Then I’d love to go on a hike, smell fresh air, be in nature as it once was, have lunch at franchise restaurant, ride the roller coaster and play in the Adventure Dome. These are all things I’ve either seen remnants of in the city or read about in the books my boss collected. To round out the afternoon and go into the evening, I’d want to be taken to one of the buffets and dine for hours. Before we were to part at midnight, it’d be nice to go to the movies. I’ve heard about the moving pictures on big screens, the smell and taste of popcorn and sweet treats and how it used to be considered a wondrous experience. That’s the kind of day I’d love to spend with a reader, seeing what life used to be like in my home city.



Blurb
Charm knows how to get what she wants, but when faced with opposition, she tends to make bad choices. After a plan to subdue a Rullix goes wrong, Charm forces her way into two Auraths’ lives. They have a ship after all and can help her escape Earth and the Rullix.
Step-brothers, Thorne and Wade, are discussing Earth and mates when Charm dives into their presence. Each man believes her to be the partner he’s been waiting for. The men allow her passage in their spaceship, but are shot down by the Rullix and crash in a canyon.
Charm finds them sanctuary, yet even in the middle of nowhere, she still gets into trouble. Thorne and Wade have to figure out how to travel to Aurath before Charm’s bad choices lead to their demise.

Excerpt
Now, almost fifteen years later he had the rank of Captain, along with Wade, and they both were looking to be promoted to Commander. No one was going to call him weak. Not even his family.
“As you know, I have always had balls. I just choose not to show them all the time. Do not challenge me here.” Most times their relationship was just like this—volatile—but when the serene, quiet moments happened, he could almost hear Wade’s soul and knew the wealth of love that resided there for him and the family.
Wade slapped him on the back. Hard. Thorne shot a quick glare at him. Wade chuckled. “I am messing with you. You have been wound very tight lately. More than usual. What weighs on your mind?”
Thorne folded the paper and laid it beside his half eaten plate of food, realizing he’d lost his appetite during their conversation. “As you pointed out earlier, I ‘have’ said many times I have felt our mates would appear, and yes, we are still mateless.” He picked up the knife, flipped it and then moved his wrist to and fro, mindlessly practicing weapon control. The metal glinted in the sunlight sending bright beams into the crowd aimlessly milling about.
“I know I have sensed one before in New York City, in Florida, here in Las Vegas. So why have we not met?” Thorne jerked his head up. A slow sizzle spread through him, and his gut clenched. He looked out into the throng of unkempt people passing by the restaurant. The sizzle quickened, reminding him of the time he’d first made contact with his stepbrother. Wide eyed and with an open mouth, he stared at Wade.
Wade’s stern countenance turned to one of concern. “Thorne? What is it?”
Before he could reply, a barefoot woman, clad in rags across her breasts and in a short, matching skirt, crashed through the line of people and headed straight for them.

Book Information
Genres: Sci-Fi, Futuristic, Menage (MFM), Erotic, Steampunk
Heat Level: 4
Word Count: 35, 400
ISBN: 978-1-77233-153-0
Editor: Karyn White
Cover Artist: Sour Cherry Designs
Be Warned: menage sex (MFM), anal sex

All popular e-book formats available at Evernight Publishing: http://www.evernightpublishing.com/charmed-by-jacey-holbrand/

Find Jacey Holbrand’s books at…



Author Bio
Jacey Holbrand believes love comes in all forms and should be celebrated. She’s committed to her muse and writing so she can share those kinds of stories with readers.
‘Hot days. Sexy nights. Come play in her world.’
Jacey loves to hear from readers! eMail her: JaceyHolbrand@gmail.com

Author Links


Book 1 in the series is ‘The Gathering’. Buy it at http://www.evernightpublishing.com/the-gathering-by-jacey-holbrand/

1 comment:

  1. Sounds interesting wish jacey all the best with her New release

    ReplyDelete