Tuesday 19 February 2013

#TantalizingTuesdays Heat

Happy Tuesday, folks! An especially happy day for lil old me, because it's Release Day for Sol And The Magic Fingers!!!

*dances around like a loon*

If you want to meet Sol, pop on over to RAVEN's place, where Sol is introducing himself to the world, and I am giving away one copy of his story to a lucky commenter. Just don't tell Sol. He's a Genie after all, and well...

We all know what they are like and he is a very, very naughty Genie

*wink*

However, release day or not, it's also time for your Tuesday Tease, so enjoy!



"Colour, my sweet."
"Gr … green," she stumbled over the word. Naked, restrained and blindfolded at her request, she wanted, needed to do him proud, yet an army of ants crawled over her skin.
His warm calloused hand cupped her cheek, grounding her, and she leant into the familiar touch. A whisper of a kiss followed with the words she needed.
"That's my girl. You look so beautiful."
The approval in his voice warmed her frozen skin, and she let go. He traced his hand up and down her naked torso in ever widening circles, and her hips bucked off the table, when he slid one finger through her slit.
"So wet, so naughty. Feel the heat."
The click of the lighter came seconds before the first flame licked across her skin. Warmth, safety, need, all rolled into one. She yanked on her restraints, as the flames left tingling warmth in their wake, pitching her deeper into the place only he could take her.
Faster, hotter, deeper, she floated until time stood still, the only constant his voice in her ear.
The applause eventually penetrated her bubble of happiness. Held in her Master's arms she knew she'd done him proud.




Tantalizing Tuesday Authors use a photo prompt to tease in 200 words. Please click on the graphic to check out the other fabulous participating authors.

Let me know what you thought of my teaser today.

Till next week, folks.

D x


27 comments:

  1. Happy release day!

    Loved the teaser too! :)

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know me and flames.....LOVE IT!!! so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a feeling you'd like this one ;-)

      Delete
  3. You're definitely a master at writing deliciously hot words. happy release day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your release! Loved the post, tense and hot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed the flow of this tease, it pulled me and and didn't let go. Happy Release day! :) I can feel your excitement, so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent twist at the end. I was intrigued with the ants crawling on her skin and the warmth of the lighter. I didn't know what he was doing up until the end. Best wishes on your release day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Pablo, twice ;-)

      Delete
  7. Excellent twist at the end. I loved the crawling ants on her skin and the warmth of the lighter. I did not know what he was up to until the end. Best wishes on your release day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So incredibly sweet. The subtle eroticism sent an army of ants along my skin too. L-O-V-E-D it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the twist at the end, but then again I love BDSM and total power exchange between a Dom and his sub. Very nice indeed. Congrats on the release.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmmm... yummy and steamy! Another great work by the famous "Doris O'Connor"! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, Ray! Don't know about the famous bit, but thanks bunches :-D ;-)

      Delete
  11. Loved, loved, loved this! I felt the heat!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Daring and intense. I'm struggling not to use any 'heat' puns, but losing the battle. Let's just say my temperature rose.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Extremely intense. Excellently written, you held my attention from first word to last completely. I loved it

    ReplyDelete