Wednesday 30 July 2014

#MWTease from Her Bear Protector #WIP #shifter #bdsm "You’re wet right now, aren’t you?"


Happy middle of the week, lovely people. I have been living, and breathing this WIP since the weekend, and I'm about a chapter from finishing it, so I had to tease you from this.

I first had the idea when we were on holiday in Cumbria earlier this year. As we were driving around the amazing country side I couldn't help but think that this was ideal shifter territory. All these isolated villages, surrounded by miles of countryside...

Now, my original story idea was for just a naughty short, but as ever, my characters had other ideas. I reckon it will be around the 30 K + mark when this is finished, and quite possibly the start of a new series.

To set the scene, Ronan and Tina are in the kitchen. She has just about come to terms with the fact that he's a Bear shifter, but he has something else to tell her.

Oh, yes and this is how I picture Ronan.



Usual warning applies. It gets quite hot ;-)

“Scene?” she finally asked, her voice barely above a whisper, and he grinned. “Scene as in…” Her cheeks grew crimson, and she dropped her gaze to her hands and left it there.
He reached across to nudge her chin up, and her eyes widened anew at his toothy smile.
“I’m a dominant man, and I need to be in control, so yes, I mean scene as in play, as in wanting your submission.”
She yanked her hands out of his grasp and glared at him.
“I won’t be anyone’s slave, and I’m not into pain, so you can forget that right away.”
Ronan crossed his arms over his chest, raised an eyebrow and simply looked at her. After a few seconds of trying to stare him down, she gave up and found the inspection of her fingernails most interesting. She couldn’t hide her reaction to him, however. Her breathing sped up and her nipples poked through the sheer fabric of his dress shirt, until he damn near salivated for a taste of them.
“And I’m not into giving pain, Tina.” Her head shot up at the use of her given name, and he reached across to put his large hand over her clasped one. “I’m not a sadist, babe.” Her eyes narrowed at that pet name but she didn’t protest this time. “And I don’t want a slave. I just need your submission in the bedroom. Judging by the way that you knew immediately what I was talking about, I know you know what I mean by that. So, I have to ask myself, how do you know?”
“I-well… I” She tripped up over her words, and tried to pull further away from under him, but he wouldn’t let her. Instead he dropped his voice, and took her hands again.
Look at me, when you’re talking to me, girl.”
Instantly her gaze snapped to his, and he was hard pressed not to smile at her immediate reaction. She was a natural submissive alright, and his balls drew tight at the mental image of having her on her knees in front of him.
“I asked you a question, and I expect an answer.”
“I read, okay.” Tina squirmed under his intense scrutiny and exhaled sharply when he nodded.
“You do realize that you cannot get an accurate picture of the lifestyle by reading books. Most of them have no clue what they’re on about and—“
“I’m not an idiot.” She interrupted him and bit her lip so hard she drew blood. His bear roared and she flinched. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt you.” He sensed the inner struggle in her, and then she added a very quiet, “Sir.”
Fuck. Hearing that term from her lips was enough for him to almost shoot his load in his jeans, and his bear clawed for comeuppance. Right now his animal wouldn’t have cared if he condemned them both to years of vanilla sex. He just wanted his human, to sink his teeth into her soft flesh, and fuck her silly.
Ronan groaned and pulled his hands away. The contact was not helping him to keep his inner animal under control.
Tina licked her lips in a nervous gesture, and frowned when she seemed to notice the spots of blood. She lifted her fingers to her lips briefly and her frown deepened when she saw the red evidence on her fingertips.
“Did I do something wrong? I thought you liked being called Sir. I mean, that’s the correct term is it not?”
She stopped talking, and looked so utterly adorable in her confusion, he wanted to wrap her up in his big arms and keep her with him, always. He couldn’t do that, however. Being with him would place her in danger, and he had to explain that side of him too.
“No, you did nothing wrong. Hearing you address me like that just makes me hard as nails.” Her involuntary gasp drove him on. Might as well push her a little more and see her reaction. “It makes me want to rip that shirt off you, use it to tie your arms, and then bend you over this bar. I’d rip that sexy underwear off you with my teeth, and then spank that luscious ass of yours until it was as pink as your cunt. Then I’d feast on the cream running down your legs, tunnel into your hole, and make you come just by using my tongue and fingers—several times—until you beg me to stop. And then, if you’re a very good girl, I’d let you have my cock. I’d run it through your wet slit, teasing you, until you’re just about ready to explode, and then I’d take you. You’ll be tight and wet, and you milk my cock, like the good little subbie you are, wouldn’t you? You’re wet right now, aren’t you? You cunt is clenching, waiting to be filled by me.”
He dropped his hand to his cock, and stroked his throbbing length through his jeans. Shit that felt good. On impulse and spurred on by the hungry look in her eyes, he pulled down his zipper, lifted his hips, and yanked his jeans down under his ass to enable him to free his shaft.
A strangled moan came from Tina, and she rocked herself back and forth on the edge of her chair in a move he recognized all too well. His naughty little sub was trying to get herself off. He would let her for now, because watching her come undone was hot as fuck. The thought that she was this turned on just by his dirty talk, and seeing him fist himself made his own arousal spike. Pleasure surged through him as he took a firmer grip on his cock and using his leaking pre-cum as a lubricant started to seek his own relief.
Tina’s chair rocked as her movements grew ever more urgent, and Ronan groaned and dropped his hand from his junk. His relief could wait. He didn’t want to miss a moment of seeing her come undone.

Perspiration dotted her skin, and she didn’t seem aware of the little needy sounds she made as she hurtled toward her peek. She hovered there, panting, for what seemed like ages, her beautiful eyes closed, lips pressed together as her hips went frantic, and then she exploded with a whispered, “God… oh god… yeeeeeeees.”

(completely unedited first draft word vomit, so please forgive any mistakes) 

There is something about bears I tell you. They are just so deliciously naughty!

****

 As ever thanks to our awesome hostess Sandra Bunino for putting together the Mid Week Tease. Do make sure you check out the other teasers.



D x





19 comments:

  1. That was hot! What a way to start my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very hot scene, as promised, Doris. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I just caught fire, woman! Somebody hose me down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Doris, this is too blistering hot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy hotness...this is steaming. Love it, will be looking out for this release for sure, also great pic. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Elodie. That pic proved very inspirational ;-)

      Delete
  6. I think I need a cigarette...and a nap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo HOT! Love, love, love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. *fanning myself* Why, yes, bears are QUITE hot, Doris! Great tease!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, just a smidgen, eh ;-)

      Delete
  9. You make the sexiest word vomit. So yummy, Doris. I love her vulnerability. Hot damn that was hot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well wooo! Is it getting hot in here? You and your bears... Amazing naughty snippet!! I can't wait for this book.

    ReplyDelete