Tuesday 28 September 2010

Why the tardis

I am new to the world of blogging, so bear with me.  :-)

I should perhaps start by explaining the title of my blog. Whilst we are all Dr Who fanatics in this house, this has nothing to do with Dr Who, well almost nothing.

No the Tardis is what we call our little bungalow. People are always commenting on the size of it, so the name stuck. It is certainly bigger on the inside then it is on the outside. Quite amusing to see folks walk up the path and watch their face.

<What, this place, no way> kinda look.  Makes me chuckle anyway.

You see this tardis of ours holds a family of ten. Yes you read that right. Ten.

Eight kids (well four teenagers and 4 kids), hubbie and myself. Also home to three cats and two dogs.

Are we mad, you betcha ;-)

So this blog will be about my mad ramblings, you have been warned!

No comments:

Post a Comment