Wednesday 28 September 2011

Celebration time

Come celebrate with me :-)




The Tardis Scribbles is one today, so to mark the occasion, there is cake and the bubbly in the cooler. So budge up, plenty of room on my bench and help me celebrate an incredible year. I've brought some friends and don't mind sharing. I'm nice like that ;-)


though some of them, can't seem to keep their fingers out of the cake...


excuse me for a minute, while I help him clean up

*ahem*

well, it's only polite after all ;-)


When I set up this blog a year ago, I had no idea of the incredible journey we would take and what a ride it's been. I've blogged about my road to publication before, so I shan't bore you with it again.

*grin*

Today is just to mark the occasion and a good excuse for a knees up, not that I need one, really.

I have a very  busy couple of months ahead of me, as I have just sold my paranormal romance Lure of the Blood to Evernight Publishing.

This follows on from the news that Awakening will now be released as a single title by Breathless Press - it was previously scheduled for inclusion in their Hotshots anthology and of course my original baby Scandinavian Scandal is scheduled for release 21st November through Noble Romance

You can see why I'm celebrating, right!



There will be give aways coming up to celebrate my releases, and I have some wonderful guest authors come visiting over the next couple of months, starting with the lovely Shyla Colt on 30th September.

So do make sure to check back often :-)

Now, excuse me, my naughty guest has gone and got himself covered in chocolate again.

*sigh*

The things a woman has to do....




15 comments:

  1. don't be greedy share them- I mean it all :)
    And Happy Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I said I'm sharing Raven, not my fault I can run after him faster ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOO, Happy Birthday to your fabulous blog!

    And, wow! Congrats on all THREE of your forthcoming books!

    Ps. tell your man with the balloon that it would be better to rub it on the hair on his head to get a static charge... that's what he's doing, right?!! ;-)

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heheheh, I keep telling him that, but he's not listening.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loads to celebrate. Well done, D. I'm really proud of you.
    Cheers and plenty more reasons to celebrate in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your blog's birthday but also all your publishing news, how very exciting.

    Love the photos.

    I hope you manage to get rid of that chocolate before he makes a mess all over your house.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday blog!

    <3 <3 <3 <3 We're all so proud of you it's ridiculous. *pushes everyone out the way* i'm first in line to buy S/S!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday, blog! May your second year give as much great news (and more) as your first :)

    And more congrats on latest offer - very proud of you!! :D x

    Right, ladies, move out the way. It's my turn to taste the chocolate covered guy...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Kiru,Rebecca and Suz :-)

    And Xandra *grumbles* if you must. I suppose I did say I'd share ....

    *pouts and goes in search of a pin for that balloon*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Berfday! Congrats on everything! I wish you much sucess in blogging and writing. I will definitely check out your work. Uh oh, looks like I'm tracking in chocolate syrup...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy blog birthday! Much much to celebrate, and thank you for sharing! Is there another chocolate covered man in the house? Oh where's the melted chocolate? I'll just help myself :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Kb and yey watch out for that chocolate...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Desi :-D

    And yes, you have to grab him when you can ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy birthday and best wishes on these upcoming releases. I can imagine your grin is permanent...as it should be.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Margie :-D

    ReplyDelete