Friday 17 June 2011

Just a little heads up

Today is my regular slot over at The Nuthouse Scribblers so do come and say Hello :-)

I am talking about fitting my writing round the family and the importance of having a wonderfully supportive husband and the turning  point that weekends often are in relationships. There is also an excerpt from my Erotic Romance Scandinavian Scandal.


Go on, yo know you want to...

I'm off to see my midwife. 32 weeks pregnant and feeling like a beached whale. Markus has given me a few niggles over the last week, so it will be good to get checked out. I'm sure he's fine, but I can't shake the feeling that my little fellow is impatient to meet us. You can quote me on that when I'm still lumbering around in August, getting stuck in doorways - already no one else can fit past me in our hall way or the kitchen - and generally speaking feeling fed up.

And just because I can and I know folks seem to like bump pics - this was me on Tuesday...

3 comments:

  1. It'll be strange when you have little Markus - I'll know that 2011 is on it's way to being over! It's strange that seeing your bump get bigger is letting me know that the year has run away from me, LOL.

    Take it easy, D and i'll see you over at the nuthouse :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Markus needs to hang on in there for a little while longer. We have a lunch date next week first. LOL

    Saw your post at the NutHouse. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. I know Kiru, he simply has to stay put till after our lunch! LOL x

    ReplyDelete