Friday 21 October 2011

Weekend Dirty Dozen

Welcome to my Weekend Dirty Dozen...

Weekend Dirty Dozen is a blog fest for romance and erotic writers to share 12 sentences every weekend for promotional purposes on their websites and blogs of their new releases and WIPs

You will find a full list of all the Authors participating here.

My contribution to the Weekend Dirty Dozen is taken from my upcoming Erotic Novella Awakening.



Rashid towered over her, his hand burning through the sheer material at her back as he ushered her inside the tent and its lavish interior.  She curled her toes into the thick, lush pile of the oriental carpet, and the scattered lanterns brought out the incredible array of colors. The low seating covered in silk scarves and the air thick with incense and sensual promise had her draw a shuddering breath into her lungs, as Rashid’s arms went round her waist, drawing her into his hard frame, until her back rested against his chest
“You have been a very naughty girl, my pretty.” His harsh voice skimmed along the sensitive skin of her neck, and her heart slammed into her chest bone, arousal warring with unease at his next whispered words. “Did I give you permission to come without me?”
“Wha - What?” Oh. My. God. Had he heard about her baths adventures? Or worse, had he watched her? At the thought, her heart missed a beat as his large hands dug into her hips and she gasped at the rock hard erection pressing into her buttocks, moist heat pooling between her thighs.
“Naughty girls need to be punished.”







Awakening will be released through Breathless Press on 30th December.

13 comments:

  1. I can't WAIT for this to be released.... any more to tease and tantalise us with? pretty please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Raven, maybe next weekend ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh come on Doris, you can't leave it there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol Sukhi, oh yes I can!

    *evil grin*

    ReplyDelete
  5. *phwoar* - hot hot hot!! Love that cover, too. Sounds like another one for my list ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Nicely done! I love the cover too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! I loved how her thoughts immediately went to "bath adventures"!! Also really liked the edginess in this 12!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucy, Rawiya and Kathleen, thanks for stopping by. Glad you enjoyed my dirty dozen :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK. Where's my fan? This is a very naughty 12.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lush book cover, Doris! And hot 12 sentences.

    BTW I've left an award for you on my blog ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by Natasha and Kellie :-)

    Kiru, that is actually quite tame considering the story, lol ;-)

    Teresa, I love my cover! Thanks for the award x

    ReplyDelete