Friday 31 May 2013

It's #Release Day *dances* Under Orders with @evernightpub #ROTG

Happy, Happy Friday. Extra happy as it's Release Day!

Under Orders is here! This story started on this blog right here, as part of #Tantalizing Tuesdays. You can read the original flash HERE.

Lots of you wanted to read more, and the story kept niggling at me to write it. Once I did, it took on a mind of its own. I leave you with an exclusive excerpt. Enjoy!


Blurb:

Who ever heard of being ordered to wear vibrating panties to a business meeting? The visiting CEO may be sex-on-legs-gorgeous, but Anna knows a sexual harassment case when she sees it. No one is going to order her to entertain Jonathan Symmonds—no one but her own body it seems.

Jonathan proves a hard man to resist. When he reveals his secret identity, this daughter of a slayer ought to be running for the hills not play submissive to his dark side.


Will passion and a shared past be enough to keep them together, or is their bond doomed to end at the stake?

Excerpt:


He ran his heavy lidded gaze slowly over her body, and Anna had to force herself to sit still and not fidget. Every cell in her body yearned to take him up on the promise in that heated perusal, and she dropped her knees and squeezed her thighs together at his next words.
“Most would say it has given them the most intense orgasms they ever experienced. They may not remember the ins and outs in the morning, but they do remember the pleasure, little one.” He paused again, his smile sin itself as he stepped close enough to trail just one finger up her exposed leg. It left a trail of gooseflesh in its wake, and when he tapped her knee she couldn’t help but open to him.
“You and I both know that I could have taken you anytime. I still could, despite you knowing what I am.”
Anna’s breaths came in short agonized pants of pleasure, and she put up no resistance when he grasped her knees and yanked her ass forward until she was half hanging off the edge of the chair. He folded her dress up in slow measured moves, exposing her to his hungry gaze, and she gasped when he dipped his head and inhaled against the sodden fabric barely covering her slit.
“Jonathan, please…”
“What?” He mumbled the word against her clit, the vibrations of his deep rumble against the sensitive nubbin the most exquisite torture. The soft click of his fangs sent a shudder of anticipation through her, and her mouth went dry when he ran his fangs along her inner thigh. Digging in just hard enough to leave marks, he didn’t break the skin, and Anna found that she desperately wanted him to.
As though he’d read her mind he raised his head from between her legs.
“Do you want me to take away your choice? Have my wicked way with you, so that you can justify this to yourself in the morning, rather than face up to your desires? Is that what you want me to do, little one? Is that what it takes for you to look at yourself in the mirror?”
His growled words hit too close to the mark, and Anna frantically shook her head.
“Yes, no, I mean …. Fuck.” All coherent thought fled her befuddled brain when he took the elastic of her thong between his teeth and pulled. The lacy fabric bunched inside her slit, exerting pressure on her clit. He moved his head from side to side creating friction against that bundle of nerves, and Anna gave herself up to sensation. Her head fell back, and cool air hit her swollen folds when the fabric finally gave way with an audible rip.
“So wet for me, so responsive, little one.” His breath feathered over flesh slick with her arousal, and her cunt clenched in need.
“Look at me.” She responded to that edge of command instinctively, and he smiled his approval when her eyes locked with his.

“You need to ask me, little one. I will not make this easy on you. If we’re going to do this, if we’re going to explore this connection we share, it has be to your decision. Your body tells me all I need to know, but I want your mind, your heart, your soul, or I will walk away. I will make you forget you ever met me. I’ve done it before, and I will do it again to keep you safe.”

Buy Links: http://www.evernightpublishing.com/under-orders-by-doris-oconnor/

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Under-Orders-Romance-Go-ebook/dp/B00D3VJJ4G/

http://www.amazon.com/Under-Orders-Romance-Go-ebook/dp/B00D3VJJ4G/

https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-underorders-1216577-340.html

http://www.bookstrand.com/under-orders-mf

2 comments:

  1. Aaaah! Happy Release Day! This story looks great!!

    :D

    ReplyDelete