Tuesday 8 October 2013

#TantalizingTuesdays - Consequences

Happy Tuesday, folks. It' time to tease you all.

I missed last week due to the kick off of the Evernight Birthday Bash Blog hop, which still continues, so do make sure you check it out ------------->>



"Where do you think you're going?"
The sleepy rumble still held that edge of command and Kristin froze with her legs dangling over the side of the bed. Her big toe touched the floor. So near, yet so far.
Lewis wrapped a hand into her long hair, and yanked her back towards him.
"Come here, girl."
Her scalp stung, and she scrambled to follow his order, heart beating too fast in her chest, at the thought of what he might do to her. Wordlessly he pulled her on top of him, until she lay pinned under his intense gaze.
"Did I give you permission to sneak away? To get dressed?" he asked. The grumbled words sent a shiver down her spine and the first tendrils of misery wrapped themselves around her heart.
"No, Sir," she whispered. "It's just—"
"Just, what, girl? Do tell me what's so damn important that I find my pet sneaking away, when she knows full well, I want to wake up with her in my arms."
"I'm sorry, Sir."
Another tug to her hair forced her to look up into his smiling eyes, and misery gave way to delicious anticipation.
"What happens to naughty girls?"



Tantalizing Tuesday Authors use a photo prompt to tease in 200 words. Please click on the graphic to check out the other fabulous participating authors.



As ever, let me know what you thought of my teaser today.

D xx

12 comments:

  1. This was great! I want to know what happens to Naughty Girls! I'm gonna go be naughty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe she's a little minx. I wonder if she snuck away on purpose lol. Great tease. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. "first tendrils of misery ...." Wonder what that could portend? Hmmm?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh heh, you can take it either way ;-)

      Delete
  4. Yes, that was wonderful! I was caught by surprise that he seemed so upset at first then in a moment, he promised her delightful punishment. That was a surprising twist. Very engaging and certainly a tempestuous teaser:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always, chilling, and very tantalizing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry I'm so late on your Teaser but the wait was worth it for me. As usual your story moves along at a fast smooth pace and grabs my attention. I need to know what his punishment will be for his naughty girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tease. Really well written

    ReplyDelete