Friday 21 December 2012

Deck Mac Hall - Guest Blog by Raven McAllan #release day #bdsm #erotic #christmasstory


I have the lovely Raven back on my blog today with her brand new release Deck Mac Hall, a little hot BDSM Christmas tale guaranteed to warm you up on a cold winter's night!

So, read on, and see how she came up with the idea.

****

So the conversation went a bit like this…

Doris   "Breathless Press have put out a call for Christmas stories, I've got one in my head."

Me       "Write it…"

D         "What about you?"

Me       smug* "I have one (The Perfect Gift—Breathless Press) or two (Where There's A Will, a free story with Evernight Publishing, and a story in Vanilla Free Christmas, also with Evernight Publishing)…or well…hmmm."

D         "I recognize that hmmm…"

Me       "So…I will if you will." (I reckoned I was getting a good deal here, one of Doris's stories to redit, and I did have an idea or two.)


Several months later…
In the mean time I wrote, I redited, I subbed and was accepted. And here we are, Deck Mac Hall is now ready to be read by you all. I love Mac and Holly's story, and hope you will. It's not the traditional Christmas story, although we do have a Carol.

I love Christmas, I spend several days over my decorations, adding a few each day, until I have the house as I want it. I even Deck my Hall lol, though not in the way Holly feels like. And I have holly, but it adorns the picture frames and not just my hall.

It even seemed like we might have a white Christmas like Mac and Holly, but it doesn't seem so the moment. It's more likely to be dreich. (A good old Scottish word that, dreich) Damp and grey.  However that won't dampen my spirits, and even if it’s cold—well—read Deck Mac Hall and I guarantee you'll soon warm up.



Just to whet your appetite here's the blurb…

For ten years Mac had trained to understand the sort of Dom he is. Now he must explain himself to Holly and hope it's what she wants.
Holly has lusted after Mac for years, so when he suddenly announces this Christmas is the right time, she is determined to see it through.
Mac is a man of extreme tastes, and he's not all sure that Holly can be the sub he needs. He has prepared for this time for years.
Will all this preparation bear fruit, or is little Holly going to run away screaming? There's only one way to find out.

See? Not sugar sweet but nice and hot…just the thing for a cold winter's night. Or day.

So pull up a chair, grab the beverage of your choice, Christmas cake, oh and a fan…

Here's your excerpt…

“I want you to look at me now, Holly. Listen carefully, and if you don’t understand anything, say so. Okay?”
She nodded.
Lesson one, Holls. “You don’t nod. You need to vocalize. You say ‘yes, Sir.’”
Her eyes widened, and she shook her head.
“You will, you know. Believe me. However if it’s too hard to say that yet, let’s start with yes, Mac. Never yeah or okay. Always yes, Mac, or yes, Sir.” He didn’t give her time to come back with a sassy retort but continued. “And never, ever, forget this. You will be in charge. Everything we do, everything I give to you, stretch you with, you have the chance to bring to a halt. I may demand obedience and expect you to obey without question, but that’s where your safe word comes in.” The look of concentration on her face made him want to punch the air and shout “Yes.” She was so serious, her teeth worried her top lip, and she twirled a stand of hair around her finger. “It is the way to stop everything.”
“So what is it?” she asked. “My safe word?”
“Something I know you mean when you want me to stop what ever I’m doing. It’s important, Holls. It’s got to be something you won’t use for anything else. Because you need to understand what’s going to happen and what we’re going to become. I’m going to show you things you never thought you’d be capable of. Push you to your limits and then some. If you are truly unhappy, you say the word, and we stop. Immediately. But here’s the rub. You’ll need to be very, very certain you mean stop. Not slow down or let me think about it. I expect you to decide that sort of stuff before we get to the final stages. I promise you time for caution. However later?” He raised an eyebrow. “That’s crunch time. Because once I stop, I’ll never go there again. It’s a total cessation of whatever we were doing. Do you understand me?”
“Er... oh, er. Yes, Mac.”
He could have kissed her. First hurdle over. “Good girl.” He did kiss her then, a swift hard kiss that had his zipper stretched to the limits. Mac hoped his cock wasn’t going to bear the imprints of the teeth. The only incisor marks he wanted were Holly’s and not on his dick. Her moan was enough to tighten his balls.
So,” he continued, and he could hear the arousal in his voice. Could she? “Your safe word. It’s got to be very specific. It’s no use having a word you could use in any other context. Some people use hand signals or a traffic light system. Red stop, orange be careful, and green go, go, go. I want a word. One word to make me stop.”
“Haggis.”
He’d forgotten her hatred of Scotland’s national dish. “Okay, haggis. You say that, and we’ve finished whatever we were doing for good. I promise you that, Holly. You have to trust me, but it is on my oath. Now I’m going to ask you questions. Without exception, you have to answer, so I know how to start. I won’t be embarrassed, we won’t do anything too extreme, but we will be truthful. Yes?”
“Yes, Mac. But can I ask questions as well? Because I’ve read things where the sub person isn’t allowed to speak and stuff. “
“Ah, Holly. We’re not other people we are us. I’m me. I’m a Dom, but I’m the Dom I want to be for us, you and me. No one else. Who says what’s right for one couple is right for another? Our relationship will be ours. So tonight we both need to ask questions and find answers. Then we can move forward. But be warned, from now on we start our exploration of needs. So, ‘yes, Sir,’ or ‘yes, Mac.’”
She grinned, her eyes sparkled, and he saw her cock-tightening blush appear over the top of her jumper. He wondered if it did cover her whole body, and had every intention of finding out sooner rather than later.
 “Yes, Mac. I, um...need to get my head round the ‘Sir’ bit. It’s too much like being back at school and waiting outside the head- master’s office for some misdemeanor or another.”
Fair enough. “Right, yes, then, Mac will do. Okay, so technically a virgin, in that you’ve never made love?”
“Yes, Mac.” Her voice wobbled, but she spoke out loud. “You use toys? The presents I’ve sent you?” Holly giggled. “Well, d—er, yes, Mac.”

And there you are. Hope that's warmed you up a bit …
Hope you have a very Merry Christmas,

Love R x









2 comments:

  1. THanks for inviting me D... And Mac and Holly... even if they are a bit preoccupied!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just when it was getting interesting! I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete