Friday 23 August 2013

Flash Fiction Friday - Apprehension #FFF

Happy Friday, folks! Is it me or are these weeks just whizzing by?  Enjoy my Friday flash today.


To see the picture inspiration, please click here.

The sunlight bathed her in natural light, and Sam smiled. Life did not get much better than this.
"You do realize we will not be able to do this in future?"
Brianna sounded lost and apprehensive, and he cupped the burgeoning evidence of the life they had created and kissed her.
"Why not? It will be a while before junior will be embarrassed by our antics, and babies do sleep occasionally."
She snorted in answer.
"I'll be fat and ugly, with stretch marks, and you will not want to look at me."

"Don't be stupid, woman. I'll love you whatever."

****

Friday Flashers have 100 words to tell a story from the provided picture prompt. Do check out the other flashers. You won't be disappointed. :-)
Till next week, folks.

D x

4 comments:

  1. Love doesn't have to do with looks, if this man really tolerates it; no matter what, then that is true love. I love your piece Doris. You have a very romantic way of putting these pieces, and I also remembered how you make it naughty at the same time. I hope to read more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam is a great day and he's right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this twist and great story line. I love how they feel and how he feels of her. :)

    ReplyDelete