Friday 20 May 2011

Another Friday, another R...

I am getting used to this!

I woke up to a rejection for Too Hot to Handle, but as far as rejections go it was a very positive one. I received some encouraging feed back, so I know my writing doesn't suck, even if grammar issues let me down this time.

I did feel horribly embarrassed at the amount of red in the pages she sent back to me. I know all this, so how did I miss it the first time round? Still it gives me a chance to polish the ms some more and send it off again. I will get there, one day...

No one said this was going to be an easy process after all.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry about the rejection. But it's good that you got some feedback - at least you know where you're going wrong and can fix it. Good luck. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Doris,
    It must have been good enough for the person to bother putting the red ink on it in the first place. How wonderful to have all those red pointers to making the manuscript better. Get it done and send it out again - once more unto the breach and all that. Mx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Alexandra and Morton :-) Like I said it was a very positive rejection and has actually given me a much needed boost, strange as that may seem, lol.

    I am very grateful for the feedback, she gave me. Will put it all to good use!

    ReplyDelete