Tuesday 17 June 2014

#TantalizingTuesdays - Owned

Happy Tuesday, folks. I've barely recovered from all the release day excitement yesterday, so I've revamped a flash I wrote some time ago. I just love this picture.

I'm also having some fun with it, because someone loves to report my pictures over on Facebook, so I have a censured version going up over there, lest the barely there glimpse of nipple gets someone's proverbial knickers in a twist.

*smirks*

Anyhoo - Enjoy!


(Source: Unknown)


"Where are we, pet?"
The deep timbre of his voice broke through the sensual mist surrounding her. His hot breath feathered along nerve endings tingling with awareness, and she shivered. Surrounded by the feel and scent of him, suspended by his ropes digging into her skin, all she could do was let go.
"Answer me." His tone deepened with that edge of command, she was unable to resist, and she whispered her reply.
"Green, Sir … green … so green."
She felt his smile of approval in the butterfly kisses delivered along her heated skin—kisses that left a trail of awareness in their wake.
"Good girl, then fly." The husky words allowed her to sink deeper into bliss, secure in her Master's will. The day's stresses floated away, until the world narrowed to just him. Familiar and reassuring, the ropes immobilized her as much the knowledge that she was his, taken care of, loved, treasured.
The world would never understand their bond. This need, the freedom in being who her Master needed her to be. Only true submission could take her to that place of bliss deep inside.
She smiled, as his words registered.

"I own you, my pet."



Tantalizing Tuesday Authors use a photo prompt to tease in 200 words. Please click on the graphic to check out the other fabulous participating authors.

As ever, let me know what you thought of my teaser today. 


D xx 

5 comments:

  1. Holy balance bars, Batmistress...whew. Beautiful ~ ☼ღஜ レo√乇 ¸.☆¨¯`*.✿.*˜"*°

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sensual tease, from a world belonging to two. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very sensual tease Doris. Love the way this scene flowed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellently written tease Doris

    ReplyDelete