Wednesday 5 June 2013

@RavenMcAllan is here with her Master #newrelease @evernightpub #BDSM



I should know better than to let Raven loose with her grandson, so you lot better appreciate this sacrifice I make.
*grins*
Happy Release Day, Raven. 

****

Hi all, it's Raven here, and well… giggle it might just be payback time… or not. sigh Why doesn't Doris like my grandson covered in chocolate? shakes head mum's can be soooo funny about silly little things like that….

Anyway, to appease her a little, I've brought along Athol, who is instrumental in helping Anna and Caden sorting their life out.

Oh I forgot, you don't know what I'm talking about do you? Oops.

Well, it's like this… Let me show you the blurb for Master, and then I'll let Athol take over. He's giving out very strong Dom vibes even though he said he'd behave…

I am behaving woman. You'd soon know if I wasn't. And remember what and who I am. Just because I haven't given you my story yet…

Ah he's right, and I've a feeling that if he does give it to me, it's going to be an interesting one to write. So I'm going to play nice. In fact I'm absconding with my grandson, who has discovered the chocolate stash, and I reckon ice cream would go well with it.
So I'll leave you with Doris, the blurb, and Athol…



Cade and Anna are both caught in the same nightmare...

When Anna ran from Cade fifteen years ago, his pride stopped him from going after her, but he had never forgotten his wife and sub.
When he finds her again at a BDSM club in Glasgow, he is determined to get answers.
Anna ran from Cade, convinced she cannot be the sub he needs. Plagued by nightmares her only way to cope is to reject her need to submit.
When she is forced to confront her fears, can Cade and Anna find common ground, or is the nightmare simply going to continue?

****

Gulp, Raven's right he is sending out strong Dom-vibes.

So Doris? What do you think?  Who's playing silly buggers in their relationship eh? I tell you, I didn't know the half of it until Anna asked for help. By god she's a stubborn women. 
Oh my; he runs his hand over his chin in a way that has me dry mouthed. And no kneeling down by the skin of my teeth.
You see I'd heard of Caden. Well let's face it, who hadn't? He's renowned in out world. But I've been… well not happy, but content in my own wee part of Scotland, and Caden McCourt worked mainly down in the home counties, so it was a case of never the twain shall meet. Ohh listen to me being all flowery. Anyway back to Caden and Anna.
Er do you know this is a dry blog evidently? I prefer my water with a wee dram of Macallan.
Ohh shoot, I forgot, Raven did remind me. dashes for the whisky and water
Thank you. Now here was I?
Oh yes, Caden. Well he's well known also not to have a partner. To be a damn good teacher, and demonstrator, but never take anyone home so to speak. Well now I know why… And as for my lovely Anna? Hold on let me have a wee sip. Ah nectar.
Sheesh, even the way he drinks sends shivers down my spine.
So, Anna?  I met her when she started working in a club I help out at. It's not my regular job you understand, but the club relaxes me, and lets me be the part of myself I keep hidden in my day job. She was so defiant in a lot of ways. So definite in what she'd accept and what she wouldn't. But deep down, inside I was sure there was a sub screaming to get out.
Sigh Well she was screaming for sure, but to get her sub out? That I wasn't sure of.
Damn, now he looks sad.
 Anyway, She asked for my help, and I gave her it, but by god it was hard. Look let me show you. Raven says I can give you this bit from the book to read. This is where she came to the club to ask for help…

"First stage is through those doors. So, no, you're not sneaking in. We're doing this all the way properly. Come on, love, pull up your big girl panties. And open that top button, or I will." The last words were spoken in such a way, Anna stiffened.
"What the?" The words were hardly out of her mouth before he took hold of her blouse and undid three buttons.
"Anna, I may be nice to you, but we do this my way. No need to Sir me, but you will do as I say."
His tone and the look on his face made her skin tingle. Yes, he was her friend. Yes, he was gay. And oh yes, he was dominant.
"Sorry." She bit her tongue to stop the title he commanded slipping out. There was no way she was going to add Sir on to her apology. Athol rolled his eyes.
"Oh, Anna, you are so receptive, you know. Why are you denying your true self?" He didn't wait for an answer, but opened the large doors that led into the main room of the club. "Right, stay close, and okay, don't be my sub, but for fuck's sake respect those who're here."
That stung. "Of course I will."
"Yeah, I know." Athol hugged her and put his hand to the small of her back. "But I've got to get a reaction from you somehow. Just to pander to my ego, you know. Ready?"
Spots danced in front of her eyes. Her skin crawled as if hundreds of insects made their way over it, and her heart pounded. She was amazed her companion didn't comment on it. Anna took a deep breath and squeezed her eyes closed.
"Yeah. Let's do it."
The tap to her ass made her jump. Not because it hurt—it didn't—but it was unexpected.
"Open your eyes, or there's no point. And you'll lose me all my Dom cred."

******
See what I mean? rolls eyes It's as well I love her. Anyway, I can hear a lot of giggles coming from next door. I think you might need to do some cleaning of a toddler somehow. Raven did say the chocolate was melting easily.

Raven lives in Scotland, along with her husband and their two cats—their children having flown the nest—surrounded by beautiful scenery, which inspires a lot of the settings in her books.
She is used to sharing her life with the occasional deer, red squirrel, and lost tourist, to say nothing of the scourge of Scotland—the midge.
A lover of reading, she appreciates the history inside a book, and the chance to peek into the lives of those from years ago. Raven admits that she enjoys the research for her books almost as much as the writing; so much so, that sometimes she realizes she's strayed way past the information she needs to know, and not a paragraph has been added to her WIP.
Her lovely long-suffering husband is learning to love the dust bunnies, work the Aga, and be on stand-by with a glass of wine.

You can find out more about Raven here…


https://www.facebook.com/rmcallan        (my page)
https://www.facebook.com/ravenmcallan             (author page)




6 comments:

  1. LOL. Oh, Raven, when can we meet Athol formally. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. soon I hope Kiru, he's gone a little mach at the moment... And say's I'm not sufficiently crawling for him....

    ReplyDelete
  3. and Doris, sorry about the chocolate everywhere. I really thought we'd got it off the dog...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab post guys! Can't wait to read this!!

    ReplyDelete