Friday 5 December 2014

Flash Fiction Friday - His Orders #FFF

Happy Friday folks. I had to smile when I saw today's picture. I had previously used this for a Tuesday Tease, so I've adapted it slightly and put a different spin on it. Enjoy :-)



Disobeying the note she had received was out of the question, so she followed his orders.
Her hands shook, sliding the panties down her legs, and she sat down, put the blindfold on, and grasped her wrists behind her back. A faint clinking sound made her cross her legs, all too conscious of her bare pussy under the silk dress.
His cologne filled her nostrils and she willed her breathing to calm down.
"Sir?"
Warm hands pried her legs apart, and soft leather cuffs tightened around her ankles, pitching her arousal sky high.

"Ready for your birthday surprise, my sweet?"

 ****

Friday Flashers have 100 words to tell a story from the provided picture prompt. Do check out the other flashers. You won't be disappointed. :-)

Till next week, folks.
D x

7 comments:

  1. But, there's no box with a present ..............Oh, yeah, she brought her own! Great visuals like "he pried her legs apart". That actually made me quiver! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely have a gift for erotica, Doris :-) May I say "titillating" in the best way?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! *faints* fans self* that was hot! Gave me goosebumps in a good way. :) Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so sexy. Didn't want to stop reading. Great flasher

    ReplyDelete