Sunday 7 December 2014

#SexySnippets from Bought for Christmas "...all you had to do was ask me out." #bdsm #shifter @evernightpub


Happy Sunday, folks. I'm one day away from the release of my Christmas Story.

Woot!

So, naturally my seven come from Bought for Christmas. To set the scene, Emilia has just found that Hunter has won her for Christmas...


“The worst thing is, all you had to do was ask me out. I would have jumped at the chance to get to know you. Now, this is all sordid and just plain wrong.”
She shrugged out of his coat and handed it to him.
“Get your lawyers to draw up some damn contract and I’ll stick to my side of the bargain. Just let me know where you want me.”

She turned on her heel and marched away from him, head held high, and Hunter felt every ounce the beast he was rumored to be.


I’m the beast, haven’t you heard….

Christmas is supposed to be a time for miracles and one will surely be needed when Emilia Duncan finds herself sold to the beast to save her father’s company. Having lusted after the much older, enigmatic man for as long as she can remember, spending the Christmas weekend as his submissive will satisfy her raging libido, but can she protect her heart?

Bear Shifter Hunter Monahan cannot stand idly by when Emilia is thrown to the wolves. There is only one shifter who will get his claws into her and that’s him. The contract ensures her submission for the weekend. Too bad his bear wants much more than that.

Hunter is used to hiding behind his gruesome scars, but in the bid for Emilia’s heart, that is not an option this time.  Isolated in his cabin, it’s not just the snow that melts.

Releases Tomorrow!!

http://www.evernightpublishing.com/bought-for-christmas-by-doris-oconnor/

****

Do check out the other Authors participating today, and why not join us next week? Sexy Snippets are seven sexy sentences taken from a work in progress or published work.



4 comments:

  1. I loved this set up. I could just see her stomping away. I wonder how he gets her back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooooooooo want to read this book. Great snippet, Doris. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great snippet, Doris! And congrats on the release!

    ReplyDelete