Tuesday 23 December 2014

#TantalizingTuesdays - Santa's Gift

There has to be a Christmas theme to today's flash of course, and here it is. Enjoy!


(Source: Facebook 
Original source unknown)

“Get the fuck out of my flat. I never want to see you again, you lying, cheating scumbag.”
Eloise slammed the front door shut on her now ex-boyfriend’s face, and burst into tears.
And a merry fucking Christmas to me.
Why did she always have to pick the useless ones? Why did she even think this time would be different? Men were all the same, only after one thing, and once they had it, you were just another notch on their bed post. The rational side of her knew she was being unfair. There were good guys out there, she just hadn’t found them, and likely never would.
So much for my Christmas wish.
The bedraggled looking Christmas tree in the corner mocked her. Due to the asshole forgetting, this poor excuse of a tree had been the last one in the lot. In an effort to spruce it up a bit, Eloise wound some lights round it and plonked a Christmas hat on the top.
Several bottles of wine later, said tree looked positively festive, and morphed into... a hot guy?
Her scream died in her throat when her tree smiled at her.

“You made a wish, little one?”


Tantalizing Tuesday Authors use a photo prompt to tease in 200 words. Please click on the graphic to check out the other fabulous participating authors.


As ever, let me know what you thought of my teaser today. 

D xx 

10 comments:

  1. Delightful, simply charming! If wishes were nickles, I'd be a wealthy woman. But, once, just once...wouldn't that be wonderful?! Merry Christmas, Doris. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Doris! Wishful thinking, indeed! Now, that's a great way to celebrate Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wonderful. Now I want to know how Christmas night turns out. Great teaser. Happy Christmas Doris x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great teaser!! Hot and sexy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a tease! This looks like it could be the start to a wonderful little sexy novella! I wish? hehe I hope you have a Happy Christmas Miss Doris!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. O.M.G......this could have been written for me.....if only...and please do write more....this would make a wonderful Christmas story...xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was very creative and imaginative. I liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very clever tease, Doris. I love it

    ReplyDelete