Tuesday 13 January 2015

#TantalizingTuesday - Delicious

Happy Tuesday, folks. I think I have just about calmed down from yesterday's release day excitement. Today, of course is Tuesday and I have the most delicious picture for you. Enjoy :-)

For the picture, please click here.
(Source: Facebook
Original source unknown)

It had been the day from hell, so when she received Sir’s text to say he was back early from his trip, Lisa almost squealed out loud.
Yes—finally. It had been way too long, since they’d last played. The house was quiet when she got home. Sir had dispatched the kids to grandmas for the weekend, and she rushed through her preparations.
By the time she heard the front door open and shut, she could barely contain her excitement. Kneeling naked on the floor she waited. Every minute that ticked by added to her anticipation. She heard him use the shower, and then he was there, in front of her, naked as she was.
Her breath caught in her throat, when he smiled down on her.
“Such a good pet. I think you deserve a reward.”
He gestured to the bed, and she scrambled on top of it.
“Good girl, open your legs, and let me see my pussy. Yes, just like that. You’ve missed me, I see.”
“So much, Sir, please…”
“Shhh, pet, I’ll take care of you.” He crawled over her, and Lisa gasped at the first swipe of his talented tongue against her pussy.

“God, yes.”


Tantalizing Tuesday Authors use a photo prompt to tease in 200 words. Please click on the graphic to check out the other fabulous participating authors.


As ever, let me know what you thought of my teaser today. 

D xx 

5 comments:

  1. Very nice tease, Doris and congrats! A good pet, yes indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy tease Doris, as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's quite the welcome. Great tease.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As usual, if your words didn't get me, that photo certainly did! Great welcome home. The reference to "my" pussy was a wonderful one. Loved it, again. xo

    ReplyDelete